Be prepared to follow CDC and VDH Guidelines, as well as any state orders. All of this is in addition to Crimper's usual rules and procedures.
- Face covering masks are required
- Vistor Agreements and Orientations are required
- Wash your hands upon entering, before you leave, any time you use the restroom
- Bring your own water bottle
- Belay gloves are required for rope work. Closed fingered gloves similar to work gloves are accetable
- Maintain physical distance of at least 10 feet from people you do not live with
- It has been awhile since you climbed: take it easy.